Sunday, January 27, 2008

Gem Show Update

Last week on my STUDIO FRIDAY post (click here to catch up)
I mentioned the Gem Show and that I would report back on what exciting beads and findings I came across. I could write about them but showing you is much more fun! Are you ready?

Real Beauty
These beauties are Ruby Quartz in two sizes and multi faceted. They sparkle the most beautiful red color.

And I couldn't resist those cute, gold wire boxes. They will look very good in a long necklace, don't ya think?




Designs in the Making
Here you will see some really neat looking sterling silver toggles, large black onyx balls, shell diamonds, Swarovski crystals, mother of pearl, chandelier earrings, Czech crystal faceted balls and some brand new sterling silver ovals that I can't wait to use!





Beadditudes! Bead Pendants with attitude
I love these pendants for so many different reasons. Each one is unique in color, shape and style. I handpicked each of these and look forward to beading up a pretty necklace to put them on.





Gray Picture Jasper
How pretty are these stones? A true gray is very hard to find in a stone. I love the shape of these and plan on making several pieces of jewelry out of them. One necklace I will save for my dear Grandmother who wears a lot of gray. She loves it when I send her jewelry in the mail!




Snake Skin Jasper
The colors in these stones are amazing! Every shade of green, brown, taupe and a hint of black. Here is the first necklace I made using the snake skin Jasper and bronze findings. I will put it online at BeadyQueen.com real soon.










Fruit Loops
My last picture to show is you are some real cuties!
These circles remind me of colored fruit loops! They might not taste the same but they are just as sweet. These darlings are made out of Jade. I know for sure I am going to use some of these in my popular ID Badge Lanyards and
Peeper Keepers.



No comments: