Friday, February 8, 2008

Pendant Potential- Mission Complete!

A few weeks back I posted a picture of three lonely pendants that had so much potential. They just needed some TLC. (click here to see the Pendant Potential Post).
Well......drum roll please.......Ta dah....here they are! I finally finished up beading two necklaces that work so well with the wooden pendants. I love their simple design and stylish colors! Both necklaces have wooden beads interspersed with glass beads, seed beads and Czech crystal.
I am saving the third pendant (from Pendant Potential), the white flower one for a spring and summer design.
Interested in one of these necklaces email me at service@beadyqueen.com
I am finishing up the bracelet and earrings to match before adding them to BeadyQueen.com


No comments: